1. Finally finish my PT cert., I should be done in the next couple weeks. I'm almost done with the course work and then I just need to get my CPR/AED certification.
2. Get my new website up and running (and in the process master Dreamweaver).
3. Give myself a break once in awhile, I expect a lot from myself.
4. Finish Jamie Eason's 12 week Live Fit Challenge (I start Monday!).
5. Have a baby. (I realize at this point that I have little control over this, but I do still hope it happens in 2012!).
6. Stop biting my nails!
7. Make my house look like a home. We've been living in our house for over 5 years and it almost looks like we just moved in, besides all the crap everywhere.
8. Get organized.
9. Pay off the rest of my credit cards. I managed to pay off a couple in 2011 and I'd like to pay off the rest in 2012.
10. Leave the country. It's been a couple years and it's about time.
Check out my pink sparkly nails for NYE! I figure if they look pretty I won't bite them.