Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I want to move to Brooklyn

It's not new that I've wanted to move to NYC for years.  As I get older the dream gets less and less likely and the fact that we now own a house we'd need to sell or rent to move doesn't help either.  Last night, my husband mentioned moving to NYC again and of course that got me daydreaming.  I did a search for Brooklyn apartments and came across The Brooklyner and decided I need to live there.  Never mind that the rent is like 3 times the cost of my mortgage.

Rooftop deck

A little tiny, but I think I can deal.

Living room

Bedroom

Bathroom

Um, I could definitely write a book from that desk with that view.

Who needs a gym membership when there's a gym in your building?

Perfect tan, here I come!

Isn't it amazing?  Seriously, I don't think I'd ever move if I lived here.  Now I just need to find a job in NYC where I make about 5 times what I currently make so I can afford it.  A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment