Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

CLA supplement

I just started reading, "This is Why You're Fat (And How to Get Thin Forever)" by Jackie Warner.  I'm not too far into it yet, but I did read about the supplements that Jackie takes.  I managed to pick up some CLA at Trader Joe's tonight.  The woman who rang up my groceries asked me why I was buying CLA because she noticed a lot of people buying it recently and I told her I read about it and it's supposed to help you burn fat.  Then she tells me her trainer friend takes it and it keeps the fat off her stomach.  Well, that sounds pretty good to me, since all my fat is on my stomach!  Really, all of it.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm hoping for some kind of fat loss miracle, but that's nothing new!  Anyone take CLA and think it really works?

No comments:

Post a Comment