Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

First time in months

Recently, my friend asked me to keep her accountable for working out and this in turn, has motivated me to work out more.  It's been quite awhile since I've set foot in the gym, but I finally got back in yesterday.  The first thing I did was have my BMI and body fat measured, and let me tell you, it ain't good.  Let's just say, it's on the border between FAIR and POOR.  So, it's time to get back on track.  I've been Pinteresting lots of fitness tumblrs in an attempt to motivate myself and I think it's working!  Here's one from Healthy is the Way to Go.
That is pretty much my ideal body.  Especially the abs.  I've managed to get the shoulders and biceps in the past, but I could never get beyond the top row of abs.

This is what I did yesterday:
Leg extension- 3 sets of 15, 75 lbs.
Pec fly- 3 sets of 15, 30 lbs.
Abductor- 3 sets of 20, 55 lbs.
Adductor- 3 sets of 20, 70 lbs.
Leg press- 3 sets of 15, 90 lbs.
Heel press- 3 sets of 15, 90 lbs.
Bicep curls (dumbbells)- 3 sets of 15, 10 lbs. each arm
Shoulder flys- 3 sets of 15, 5 lbs. each arm
Chest press- 3 sets of 15, 45 lbs.
I tried to keep it pretty light since it was my first day back in awhile.  I'm slightly sore today, so I'll probably be worse tomorrow.  Plus, I went bowling for the first time in years today, so that probably won't help with the soreness.
And now I'm going to go make salads for lunch tomorrow (for myself and the husband) and go to bed so I can try to get up and ride my spin bike tomorrow before work!  Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment