Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Brown Bag Challenge- Day 1


On the way home from vacation, I was perusing Twitter and I came across the Brown Bag Challenge.  I have a tendency to eat out for lunch pretty often and it's not always the healthiest (Chick Fil a nuggets may be real chicken, but they're still deep fried!), plus it starts to add up in cost after awhile.  Even if I only spend $5 a day that's $25 a week and let's be honest, it's usually more than $5 a day!  So, I figured this would be the perfect challenge for me.  And then I got home from vacation and kind of forgot about it.  BUT, I happened to remember today when I looked at the date and saw it was September 1 and luckily I brought PB & J today!  True, not too exciting, but it was quick and cheap.  I'll try to make it more exciting once I go grocery shopping.  Tomorrow it'll be egg salad though because my husband just bought a gazillion eggs.
I can't wait to see if I lose pounds and save dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment