1. I want a CAREER. Something I can say with pride when people ask me what I do for a living.
2. I want to wear a bathing suit at any moment and not have to worry about my stomach or ass.
3. I want to have things to talk about with my husband other than fertility treatments or bills.
4. I want to have people over whenever and not worry about whether my house is a mess.
5. I want my house to actually look like we live in it, not like we just moved in. (We've lived here 7 years and I've hung 3 pictures in the living room) yeah.
I feel like this is a good list to concentrate on. On one positive note, I decided to stop biting my nails so they'd be nice for vacation and I've actually managed to stick with it! They're not super long, but they are longer than they have ever been. I got a gel manicure before we left and I'm obsessed now! I want to go back soon and get another one with designs. Haha. See...prettyyyy.