Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Livefit Phase 2

Monday starts Phase 2 of Jamie Eason's Livefit program and I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of excited!  This last week has been kind of a mess.  I was away on a little vacation until Tuesday and when I got back I was behind on workouts and also completely unprepared with meals.  I combined Monday and Tuesdays workouts into Wednesday and then was so sore Thursday I just skipped it!  I was supposed to try to fit the last 3 days into today, but that didn't happen.  So, now I'm deciding whether I should do it all tomorrow or just skip it?!  I definitely don't want to push back the schedule, but I also feel guilty skipping.  But tomorrow I have a very busy day of studying planned.  Maybe I'll just wake up early and get it done in the morning.  I know, this is a real problem!
Anyway, Monday starts Phase 2 and I'm really hoping adding back in cardio will help me lose weight!  I have definitely noticed that I'm getting stronger, but I've only lost 1 pound (as of last Saturday) and that's not that uplifting.  Anyone else doing Livefit who didn't really lose any weight in the first phase?  A girl  can hope!
In an attempt to make my life easier this week.  I've already prepped my kale and sweet potatoes for the week.


I still need to do some more prep work for the week though.  And planning of specific meals.  I'm going to cut out carbs after like 4 pm.  This basically just means salads for dinner, which is fine, I do like my salads!
With the added cardio in Phase 2, I'm planning to lift in the AM before work and make my spin bike my cardio in the evening.  I'm not really a fan of my gym in the evenings, it's been packed lately, so I figured I'll switch to AM lifting and use what I have at my house in the evenings.  I might switch up the cardio once in awhile, but I own a Star trac spin bike, I should use it!  I'll also be using my new gymboss interval timer to make the most of my workouts!

Cute, right?!

Okay, off to bed.  I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow!  I'm finally finishing up my personal training course work!

No comments:

Post a Comment