Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 3 of Livefit...Almost.

Week 2 of Livefit is coming to an end and I have to say, I can stand to do better next week!  My fitness was great, I upped weights on a lot of exercises, trying to push myself harder (and even worked out in the morning before work one day).  But, my diet was really not so good.  I wouldn't be surprised if I gained back the pound I lost last week.  I blame it on not being prepared for the week like I should have been, a health procedure that was painful and I ate cookies after, and going out to eat.  So, Week 3 starts tomorrow and I plan to be totally prepared.  I've found a bunch of salad recipes to make ahead, plus I'll be making the turkey muffins again and the pumpkin protein bars.

Salad ideas:

Chicken Salad with Olive Vinaigrette
Tabbouleh with Chicken and Red Pepper
Spelt with White Beans and Artichokes
Black Bean Salad with Corn, Red Peppers, Avocado and Lime-Cilantro Vinaigrette

I'm also making these fruit rollups for a healthy sweet and plus I just want to see if it works!

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but the Livefit 12 weeks will end the week of my 31st birthday and I really would love to start my 31st year about 20 lbs. lighter!  That's not going to happen if I keep repeating weeks like this one so, I need to stay on track.  No more eating out and my husband might have to move out for the next 10 weeks because he is a BAD eating influence!  He said he'd do this program with me, but that's a joke, he won't even stop eating crap in front of me and he forces me to eat at Applebees!  I kinda hate Applebees, I'm pretty sure all the food is heated in the microwave.  But anyway, no more eating out.

A little motivation:

No comments:

Post a Comment