Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2 Live Fit

Okay, so it might be safe to say that I'll be updating everyday about the Jamie Eason Live Fit challenge because it keeps me accountable!

Today, was back and biceps.  Yesterday, was chest and triceps and I have to tell you that I was not expecting to even be sore today, let alone as sore as I was!  I can only imagine what tomorrow is going to be like!  The lifting isn't too difficult, most of the exercises I've done, but there are a few that are new to me.  Don't tell anyone, but I actually did the lat pulldown behind my head for the first set, yeah I'm that girl.  But, that was my only real snafu.

The food isn't so bad, I'm trying to keep it pretty doable, so today went like this:

Breakfast- 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, half an Ezekial english muffin and like 4 strawberries.
10 am snack- protein shake with unsweetened almond milk.
Lunch- kale salad with cucumbers, baby sweet peppers, cherry tomatoes, carrots and grilled chicken.
Afternoon snack- a small piece of grilled chicken and a tiny jazz apple.
Dinner- some tuna protein pasta salad ala Julie's from GoLean, and a turkey muffin.  Instead of mustard and relish in the pasta salad, I went with a tablespoon of greek yogurt and Newman's Own light caesar dressing!  Oh, and red and yellow peppers chopped in the food processor.
Plus, water with lemon and some raspberry leaf tea to "nourish my uterus" we'll see how that goes!  Oh, and I must admit I had a cup of coffee after work with a splash of half and half and one sugar, I'm trying to ween myself off the sugar first, then hopefully the half and half as well.


I also made more grilled chicken for tomorrow!


In other news, we might be going to Vegas in April!  I'd say that's a pretty good motivator to get in bikini shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment