Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yoga

As I get older I realize that my body is changing and not for the better.  I've never been what you'd call flexible, but it's definitely getting worse as my age creeps up.  Plus, that whole Cerebral Palsy thing isn't helping.  I know I've said it before, but I really need to start doing yoga on a regular basis.  I used to go to a studio once a week and that really did help, but I stopped going and that studio has since closed.  Causing me to lose the one yoga instructor I really liked!  Oh, Paris where are you?  The thing is, I'm already not flexible so I feel like I'm starting at a disadvantage.  But, I realize that if I had stuck with it so many years ago, I'd have a whole different body now.
So, because I'm doing so well with Jamie Eason's Livefit, I'm going to also try to add in some yoga.  I think I'll start with just 10 minutes before bed every night and work my way up from there.  You have to start somewhere, right? 

Maybe one day I'll be able to do that!  Which would be amazing since I can currently barely reach past my shins!

No comments:

Post a Comment