Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Metamorphosis Abcentric

I received the Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis Abcentric in the mail the other day and I'm starting tomorrow.  I meant to start today, but I got up too late and didn't have any of the food made.  But, I went to Whole Foods today and bought the ingredients I need for week one (well for 4 days of week one since my husband has decided to join me on this plan) and I got the juice guy (I kinda love him) to make me the juice for tomorrow.  He basically told me it'd be cheaper to just buy a juicer if I planned to get 2 juices a day made for 7 days at $5 a juice.  He's right I guess, but I wasn't planning on making a $200 purchase this week.  I'm going to see how I feel about the juice tomorrow and then decide.  He told me it was the darkest juice he'd ever made and that I should drink a glass of water after it and also plan to visit the bathroom after (not in those words exactly) great!

The kale, spinach, beet, apple juice.

The food is really time consuming to make, so I'm glad I have it for a few days.  The only thing I didn't do was the apple sauce (I misjudged how many jazz apples I still had at home) I may just buy the all natural apple sauce and add some cinnamon and be done with it.  And the veggie protein soup I plan to make for the first time tomorrow night and just make extra for the rest of the week.  As for the chocolate pudding, I substituted blueberries for chestnuts (Tracy says it's okay) and nixed the coconut.  I've literally been in the kitchen for hours today and I'm tired!  There are a couple days this week I won't be doing the diet for dinner because I'm in a wedding on Saturday so I have a rehearsal dinner Thursday night and the wedding on Saturday, but I figure even I do it those other days I'll still (hopefully) see a difference!  


The food (minus that cheese drawer of course).

I should also maybe mention that I have never actually done a Tracy Anderson workout, so this should be interesting!  I'm still going to spin in the morning.  I know Tracy only wants you to do her Method, but I could use that little extra cardio in the morning I think.  I'll do the dance cardio and muscle work at night.
I'm really, really hoping this works.  I wasn't sure about the diet, but I kinda like the idea of everything being made ahead of time for me and I don't even have to think about it during the week.  I spend a lot of time thinking about, shopping for, and preparing food, so I think it'll be a nice change.  Plus, it'll help me not cheat.
Okay, I'm off to go measure myself and bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment