Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis

I've been sort of following Tracy Anderson since I saw her when Gwyneth was on Oprah.  I haven't tried any of the workouts yet, but I read her book.  I was afraid to start it because quite frankly, I like to eat and the meal plan was a little crazy.  Not only was it a small amount of food it was also not foods I'd normally buy.  I follow her on Facebook and Twitter though and still like to see what she's doing.  The other day I saw someone else's results on FB and I was so surprised to see how defined her arms were with only 3 lb. weights.  I use 10-15 lb. dumbbells, I thought 3 lbs. was a crazy idea!  The thing about Tracy that I really do like is that she seems to shrink people, it's like she just pulls a string and cinches you all in.  I'm not currently so small, but I used to be pretty tiny and I want that back.  So, Tracy's Metamorphosis is on QVC now and for $100 I can get 5 DVDs and a meal plan (that's hopefully more realistic than the bootcamp menu).  I kinda want to try it.  I've recently had a lightbulb switch back on and I've been really good about spinning in the morning and lifting with more cardio at night.  Could it be that I can stop all that and just do her DVDs and see results?  I'd really like to shrink my entire body and get defined muscles as well.  QVC has a 30 day money back guarantee, so I think I'll try it and see if it works and if not, I'll return it.  Has anybody tried it and loved it, or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment