Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 1 of Abcentric

I just wrote this in the Metamorphosis community, but I thought I'd post here as well.  The diet is not too bad, the soup is pretty awesome and I still have the pudding left to eat.

But, the dance cardio is kind of a joke for me.  I have zero coordination, balance, flexibility and Tracy does not stop to explain movements.  I have a hard time even jumping so the dance cardio is really not for me.  Then I went to the muscle work, again Tracy doesn't stop to explain movements and she moves pretty fast.  The arms and abs were okay, but when it went to being on all fours, I got a lot of pain in my knees.  I've always been sensitive like that, I have no fat on my knees (luckily) so even with a yoga mat, I'm still in pain.  I don't know.  I'm very disappointed.  I want the body of Stacy from the website.

I want her body
I'm thinking about just going back to the old fashioned lifting weights and spinning.  I don't know.  I'm bummed.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, thats the exact same thing i thought. the cardio dance is a joke. no cues, nothing. sometimes she doesnt even do it the same repetitions on each side. I just finished day 10 and even though i got a little better at it, its still stupid. Cant believe she makes so much money with this stupid cardio dance. My husband calls it a troll high on riverdance and he is right. also in the strength workout is hardly a cue. I am gonna finish my 90 days but im not impressed by the quality and im definitely not doing the food. I cant believe someone is supposed to live off 700 cal a day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've pretty much decided I'm over it. It's just not for me. I actually didn't mind the diet so much and lost 4 lbs. that first week, but it's not realistic. I think I'm just going to return the DVDs to QVC and get my money back.

    ReplyDelete