Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Goodebox #2

When I decided to get the limited edition Goodeboxes being released for the A Night for Green Beauty event this year, there were a few brands I really wanted to own!  The second Goodebox had one of them.  I tried May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon a few months ago and really liked it, so I was happy to see it was going to be in box #2.  It really does just melt into your skin and a little goes a long way (which is good, because it's not cheap)!  I think it will be even nicer in the colder months when my skin gets really dry.  I also was eager to try the Alima Pure mascara in this box since I've been on the hunt for a natural mascara.  I'm currently using Pacifica's Stellar Gaze and I like it well enough (I've never had a mascara I couldn't live without, natural or otherwise), but it's very wet and sometimes ends up on my glasses if I don't let it dry long enough.  The Alima Pure is definitely a dry mascara.  I've only worn it once so far, but I can see myself wearing it everyday once my Pacifica runs out. 
Awhile ago, I got a travel kit of some of the One Love Organics products and Skin Savior was in it.  I use this mostly in the winter for dry patches on my face and also on dry lips.  It's really a very versatile product and lasts a long time!  I still have a good bit of the travel tub so now with this full size tub, I'll be using it for years!

sorry for the dark photo!
 
 
Inside the box:
 
 
 
I've been using the Gressa mist and the Blue Cocoon a bit, but still not as a routine.  I haven't tried the Zoe Organics cream (again I feel like 3 of the products in this box serve similar purposes and don't want to use them all at once), the Sheswai nail polish (I'm currently wearing a color I really like and I'm not ready to change it) or the Josh Rosebrook hairspray.  I don't really use hairspray ever, so I'm not totally sure how much use I'll get out of this, but I heard it smells great and if I ever get around to buying a curling wand, I'll be sure to try it!
I may not have used all the products yet, but even if I only used the May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon it would be worth it!  That product alone is $160 and this box was only $110 and you get 6 other full size products.  Such a good deal!  This box sold out in 15 minutes, so I am lucky to have gotten one!  I just ordered box #3 and I'll write about that once it comes.  I'm excited to get my hands on A Night for Green Beauty presenter La Bella Figura's Modern Radiance Concentrate!  I'm hoping it really helps my old acne scars.  Most of these products are things I couldn't afford normally (or really feel comfortable splurging on) so these Goodeboxes are definitely a way to try some luxurious products at a discount.  And I haven't mentioned that the proceeds are going to the Baby2Baby charity, a great cause to support!


No comments:

Post a Comment