Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Third Time's the Charm?!

Today was the day for my third (and final) IUI.  If it works, my husband and I will have a baby at the end of January and if it doesn't, we'll be moving on to IVF.  There were a few things that were different about this IUI than the others.

1. My husband had to work so I went alone this time.
2. We had the highest amount of swimmers and motility this time.
3. The room they did it in was different.
4. They left me with my legs up longer this time.
5. They are starting me on Progesterone earlier in the process.  The last two times they started me after my one week ultrasound, this time I'll be starting in 3 days.


Is this where the magic happened?

I'm hoping the next two weeks don't totally drag.  And I'm really hoping one of those 37 million sperm finds their destination.  I've been sitting with me feet up all day and trying to relax.  Those suckers better swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment