Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

NYC with a friend!

One of my closest friends since Middle School has been living in Cambridge, MA for a few years now and I got to see her again, after almost a year.  She was in NYC because her husband had a job interview, so we met up and I got to spend some time with her and her cutie son!  He's a little boy now, no longer a baby like last time I saw him!

Here's the day in photos:

Breakfast for $4.25!  Can we say "bacon"?

Flirting with me after his nap!

Caramel Macchiato!









Art at the MET.  The Kiki Smith was my favorite.

Me and Ana

Me, Ana and Rafi!

Me and Rafi

Crumbs Cupcakes!  Red Velvet and Fluff n' Stuff.

It was a pretty awesome day and quite frankly exactly what I needed!  I've been so stressed lately with this whole trying to get pregnant thing, between the doctors and the insurance and the clearly incompetent people I've been dealing with, it was great to just relax and have fun for a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment