Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Failing

The last two weeks I have been pretty much failing at the whole Livefit thing.  Life is just getting in the way.  Plus, I weighed myself for the first time since week one (now technically on week 7) and I GAINED weight.  Not cool.  It put me off.  But, I'm going to get back on track!  I just ordered a crap load of protein from bodybuilding.com as well as, BCAAs and omega 3s.  I got Whey protein in vanilla and chocolate for day and slow release casein in chocolate cake batter for night/sleeping.
I should also say that I bought a bikini the other day, so there's no choice!  I either need to get a flat stomach or a baby bump, because fat stomach doesn't work with bikinis.  I'd show you a picture, but there doesn't seem to be one on Target's website and not a chance in hell I'm taking a picture in it yet!  Will you settle for a description?  It's pink and grey stripes, triangle top and bikini bottom.  The thing that really sold me was it's made of t-shirt material!  Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment