Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My new car!

I currently drive a 1999 Pontiac Sunfire and while it's fast, it's not the best option for holding a baby seat.  And it also kinda sucks and sometimes likes to not start.  So, I think it's time to get a new car, something more reliable and something that's going to take me into the future as a mom.  I'm going to pick up my new car this week!  After lots of research and test drives, I've found the car for me!

2009 Chevy Equinox

Technically it's used, a woman bought it six months ago to downsize from a Suburban but then decided it was too small and traded it in for a Traverse.  But, that's okay because it's the perfect size for me!  And I'm all about getting a new car for a used car price!  I'm very excited to go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment