Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I want a new bed.

Let's start with a little history.  In my apartment in college I had a bed handed down to me from my aunt, she told me it was full size so when my now husband I moved into our first apartment together and decided to buy a new bed, we figured what we had was big enough, so why go bigger?  And so we bought another full size.  Well, turns out what I had before was a queen size bed and we became aware of that quickly when we got our new bed!  It was definitely smaller!  But, it was too late to do anything about it, so we just lived with it.  But, once we had it for four or five years (and have moved it from our apartment to our house) we decided to upgrade.  A family member was selling their queen size mattress and box spring for just $200!  Steal, right?  Especially since they said no one ever really slept on it.  Haha, just because they are family, don't think they won't lie!  Even once we saw it with no sheets we knew they weren't telling the truth.  It looked used and then after we slept on it, we knew it was definitely used often!  But, we'd already bought it and a queen size bed from Ikea, so there was no turning back.  We've now had that mattress for about a year and quite frankly, I'm over it!  My back constantly hurts and the bed is so saggy.  So now I'm trying to talk my husband into this mattress.


You're probably thinking, aren't they expensive?  I thought so too.  But, my mom has one and she recently bought my sister one and they both love them.  Plus, the C2 is the cheapest and it's on sale now for $699.  That's a normal mattress price.  I don't need the top of the line, I just need my back to not hurt anymore.  Unfortunately, the free shipping ends tomorrow and I'm not sure about the Semi Annual sale, but I'm sure it's soon.  So, we need to make a decision and my husband is always working so there aren't that many opportunities to go.  I'm hoping we can check them out tomorrow though!  My back needs it!

No comments:

Post a Comment