Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Skin?

I'll admit, Im not so great with looking like I care what I look like most days.  I mean, I like the idea of always looking together, but I also like sleep.  Sleep always wins.  If you put me and my younger sister in a room together, you probably wouldn't guess we were sisters.  She's always got perfect makeup and I'm too busy wondering where I'm eating next.  But, like I said, I like the idea of looking like I care.  So, I've been trying to get my skin in better shape and you know, wearing makeup like more than once a month.  I recently bought Manuka honey to hopefully clear up my skin in a natural way.  And I just ordered a bunch of samples from Osmia Organics.  I hear great things about the spot treatment!  We shall see if it can work miracles!  I'll post about the products I ordered once they arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment