Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Erin Condren Life Planners

I mentioned I started as a consultant for Thirty-one and I'm realizing quickly that 2 jobs, a husband and a life, requires me to be organized.  More organized than ever before!  A friend of mine, who also recently became a Thirty-one consultant) mentioned the Erin Condren planners to me about a month ago.  I JUST got around to looking into them and I'm pretty sure I'm in love!  It's like they know exactly what I need AND it's spiral bound and pretty!  They are a little pricey (of course I want the Gold Series) but planners aren't really ever cheap and these are custom made.  So, I've decided that it would be a nice thing to ask for for Christmas.  Just looking at them makes me want to start planning and making to-do lists.  I'm a girl who likes her to-do list!
This is the one I love!  But, do you think the white will get dirty?  Hmm.  Do any of you have one and love it?  Let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment