Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's not news

I've been seriously lacking in the health and fitness department for quite awhile now.  I'm not sure what my issue is but I'm lacking the motivation.  And this might be fine if stores weren't already selling bathing suits and I didn't just order this dress for my cousin's wedding six sizes larger than my wedding dress just a year and 4 months ago.
Yeah.  Not cool.  So, something needs to be done.  Plus, I've decided my arms looked fat in my own wedding photos so I need to fix that before I'm in more wedding photos.  It's such a shame I like to eat so much.  Especially sweet things.  It's a real problem, which has become even more apparent with my ever growing waistline.  I'm contemplating Weight Watchers or maybe just a high protein diet for a few weeks to get me started.  My boss and his wife have been on this eating plan for months now and they both have slimmed down (not that they were remotely fat to begin with) but apparently you can see her abs now, so I'm waiting for him to give me a copy of her eating plan.  I think it's along the lines of:

breakfast- 3 eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal and banana
snack- greek yogurt
lunch- salad
snack- veggies and fat free ranch
dinner- lean protein, whole grains, veggies

Doesn't sound too bad.  It's just about putting the effort in.  Planning things ahead.  Not waiting until the morning and grabbing a Jummy Dean D-lite sandwich as I run out the door.  
Also, my wonderful husband finally moved my Spinner bike to my living room so I can ride it with no excuses.  My plan is to ride my bike in the AM and lift in the PM at the gym.  Maybe I can get that together this week.  I managed to ride only 2 days last week.  Ugh.  I also bought new sneakers last week in hopes of getting some motivation. 
They are super lightweight, so I'm hoping they keep my toes from going numb like they've done with all my other sneakers.

Here's a bit of motivation.


I'd like to reveal my abs.  I lost them like 5 years ago and I want them back!

No comments:

Post a Comment