Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Game

This might be slightly ridiculous, but I just found out that The Game is coming back!  I watched this show on The CW and BET awhile back and got all into it only to realize it was no longer being filmed.  It was a bummer.  I like Tia Mowry (from Sister, Sister!) and Brittany Daniel (from Sweet Valley High!) and both of these ladies are on the show.  I was flicking the channels the other day and saw they were showing it on BET and interviewing the cast in between and I thought that was odd if the show is no longer being filmed, so I looked into it and turns out BET picked it up for new episodes!  Starts January 11.  Can't wait.  The Game is a spinoff of Girlfriends which I also watched like it was my job.  My husband just made fun of me about it.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment