Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

On the Menu this Week

I'm on a constant quest to make my life easier and also get everything I need to get done.  Usually, this doesn't happen.  I opt for my couch rather than the gym and Chick fil a, rather than a healthy home cooked meal.  But, this week I'm trying to get a head start.  I went to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods today and plan to get to Wegmans early tomorrow morning (before church gets out and the place is packed).  So, on the menu for this week is:

Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
Kalamata Olive and Roasted Tomato pasta
Carnitas tacos w/ salsa verde
Carnitas on salad all week for lunch (trying to replicate the Chipotle version, including the rice)
Mushroom and Ricotta pasta
Homemade pizza
Red Velvet Cupcakes made with healthier ingredients

We also have dinner plans one night to go to Farmicia for Restaurant Week.

Should be a great food week!  I plan to make most of the above tomorrow, so I can just reheat it throughout the week.

I'm also planning my workouts for the week so I can just get it done!  Trying to get back in the groove and get that little trophy on my Polar HR Monitor!

No comments:

Post a Comment