Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Saturday morning and afternoon...

I was supposed to drop B off at work this morning (which would have required me to leave my house not too much later than when the sun rises) but my wonderful husband decided to let me sleep and just drove himself to work.  I got up around 9:30 and texted my cousin to see if she wanted to meet me at the farmer's market, turns out she was just pulling into the parking lot, so I met her.  Then she invited me over for breakfast.  It was nice hanging out.  I did, at one point, start to choke on my toast, it was not good.  My coughing lasted quite a long time.  But, I survived.

What I bought: yellow tomatoes, green beans, cucumber, yellow and green zucchini, red potatoes, bread, and kirby cucumbers to make pickles!

After breakfast, I came home and watched some tv and read a new blog and then made myself a yummy sandwich!
                                      
Turkey, cheese, mayo, cucumber, tomatoes, orange pepper and pickles.  Of course as I sat down on the couch the pickles slipped off along with the roll top.  But I rescued the roll and replaced the pickles.      

Pasta salad on the side!

Okay, I gotta go to Faith No More with the husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment