Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Turkey Chili

Sunday night (also the Super Bowl), I decided to use my new pot (similar to my pot) and make chili for the first time!  I went with a turkey chili recipe from Men's Health, figuring it should be pretty healthy!  It was good and perfect for lunch leftovers!


Chop the onion and peppers  (check out my new cork cutting board)

Saute the onions, peppers, and minced garlic

Add in ground turkey and brown

Add can of diced tomatoes

Add red kidney beans (rinsed and drained)

Add can of tomato sauce

Add pinto beans (rinsed and drained)

Cook on medium for 1.5 hrs.  (Isn't my pot pretty?)


Serve topped with sour cream and shredded sharp cheddar  (I made Bradley that bowl, under the chili it says "Bradley's Bowl"  with a heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment