Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

New Sneakers

I'm about to join a new gym (for the last year or so I've been working out at home with this and a little with the P90X dvds) and the other night I went for a trial workout and what I noticed was that my sneakers aren't so comfortable anymore, I might have noticed before but I'm usually in spinner shoes.  So, now I'm thinking I might need to breakdown in the next few months and get new sneakers.  My current sneakers are Asics GT 2110 and they are kinda tight around my toes and my toes tend to get numb after awhile.  I saw some sneakers recommended on FitSugar and people seem to like Ryka, Under Armour, and the Nike Lunarglide.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I have a wide foot and my toes are kinda goofy.  I'll be using these for cardio and weight training at the gym.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment