Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Complicated

This weekend was pretty non-stop and one of the things I got to do was go see 'It's Complicated' with my husband.  He likes Alec Baldwin so he agreed to come with.  It was a good movie I thought,  sometimes I like movies that are just fun, they don't require too much thought and they don't end with me in tears!  Throughout the movie I fell in love with Jane (Meryl Streep)'s kitchen, restaurant, and garden.  Check out the Remodelista Blog for details.  But here are a few photos from IMDB to make this post a little more interesting!


We're in the middle of remodeling our kitchen right now (it's almost done!) and I'll post photos soon.  It won't be as nice as the above kitchen, but this is our first house, I need something to aspire to!  And while I definitely don't have enough room to do a garden like the one in the movie, I am hoping to do some raised beds this summer and see what I can grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment