Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

'Eat, Pray, Love'

Two summers ago my friend called me while I was on the bike at the gym and insisted I read 'Eat, Pray, Love'.  She was so excited about it, I bought the book and started to read it, but soon got distracted and left it behind (kinda like that Eckhart Tolle book, 'A New Earth' still need to get back to that).  Recently though, I decided I wanted to see the movie coming out, so I should read the book and what better place to read the book, but on the beach in Jamaica?  And I have to say, I really loved the book the second time around.  I now want to travel to all the places Liz went in the book and I also want to get back into yoga and learn to meditate.  Meditating I'm not quite sure how to start, but I am going to go back to Tuesday night yoga at the gym and hope I get better at it, because I currently suck!

The goals:

Travel often
Do yoga and get flexible
Meditate and maybe gain some inner peace

Any suggestions on the meditating?                      

No comments:

Post a Comment