Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My hair

I change my hair style and color pretty often.  I started with two face framing highlights at like 15 and have been going ever since!  Whenever I feel the need for a change, I change my hair.  If I don't like the color I can just dye it again and if I cut it, it'll grow back.  Currently, I'm growing out this cut:
I cut it at the end of July and it's growing like a weed.  I think I'm going to wait until next week and then get it cut into an angled bob.  And dye it red (it's currently blonde).  I'd LOVE to do something like the pic below, but my stylist will charge me a fortune for all those colors.  So, I might go for just red or maybe I'll do it myself, it wouldn't be the first time!
From here.

On a side note, I want to start noting things I'm grateful for every time I post in hopes that if I make a conscious effort it'll eventually be part of all my days.  Sometimes life gets in the way of the way you want to be and it's easy to forget.  Today I'm grateful for my body.  It has it's faults, but it has gotten me this far.  I have Cerebral Palsy, but it could be so much worse.  I can still walk, and ride a (stationary) bike, and lift weights like anyone else.  Essentially, I can do all the same things as someone without a disability, I just limp a little while walking.  In fact, I 'd say that my disability is the least of my problems! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment